Flibird is an advanced Elementor template kit designed for creating professional NFT Portfolio websites. It features a sleek and modern dark UI design, with a fully responsive layout that is retina-ready and easy to customize. With 16+ expertly crafted templates, building your website has never been easier, as you can do it quickly and without any coding required.
This template kit includes carefully crafted 16+ Elementor templates, you can build your professional website just a click away and without coding!
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- No upgrades required
- Modern & Clean Design
- 16+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- O nás
- Our Team
- Coming Soon
- NFT Sale
- Single Postl
- 404 Error Page
- Subscribe Form
- Contact form
- Global Theme Style
Required plugins installed with kit
- Elementor –
- Happy Elementor Addons
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey…
LIVE PREVIEWBUY NOW FOR $29